Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Short Note from Thomas

We received a letter in the mail today from Thomas. He referred to his e-mail from Monday, but we never got it. So the following is an excerpt from his letter.
Dad, I didn't have a "Silent Sunday." (What Paul called his first Sunday in the MTC when he was supposed to only speak Dutch) I just had a "I don't know enough Spanish to bear my testimony in Spanish Branch" Sunday. The rest of the day we could speak English. I'm looking forward to SYL, though, because I often surprise myself by how much I can say in Spanish. (SYL=Speak Your Language)
Anyway, the work goes well so far. I love my companion, my roommates, my District Leader, My District as a whole, my Zone Leaders, and my Teachers....and the MTC!!! Am I happy? How could I not be?!
Love you all!!
Elder Thomas James Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment