Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pictures for July 27-August 2, 2010

First of all, I attached a few photos from the baptisms we had last week. The taller lady is Marisela and the shorter one is Bety. I also attached a photo of Irene, Bety, and Marisela we took after the baptism of Bety. (who is smiling! A Mexican smiling in a photo? No way!) I debated attaching other photos of a photo duel that Manuel and I had one night. We both have cameras that have a low-light setting. So we turned of the lights and had flash wars(on P-day of course). A lot of them are pretty meaningless, because we were focusing more on having the camera flash in the eyes of the other, but I´ve attached a few, most of them because I won (I took the picture first).....and you can tell because in the pictures you can see his camera warming up to flash at me.





















No comments:

Post a Comment